Rustichino Country House is located among the green hills of Umbria in the town of Giano Dell’Umbria, not far from the provincial road SP451.
The structure, built in the early 1900 on the ruins of a medieval church, is an ancient Umbrian farmhouse made with stones and hand-made pink bricks that were manufactured in the family kiln, no longer in use.
Finely restored, the Country House is composed by two apartments and a double room with private bathroom, all at the ground floor. Every apartment has an independent entrance and direct access to a wide equipped playground.
The apartments are composed by a kitchen and living room, bedroom with a queen size bed and bathroom. In the living room there are also two sofa-bed or a queen size sofa-bed.
One of the apartments has been realized to lodge handicapped peoples.
All of them has an independent heating.
The furnishings are in the Umbrian style, with the typical wood furniture, the floor are made in rusticterracotta, and the ceiling are made with wooden beams and characteristic vaulted ceiling.
The kitchen of the apartment is fully equipped, with refrigerator, oven, kitchenware, towels and sheets.
If required there is the possibility to use a washing machine and an outdoor little fountain with bowl.
The parking is inside the fenced area, and it is totally covered. In addition, there is a garage for bikes and motorcycles at disposal of the guests.
All around the house there are the lands of the farmhouse for about twelve hectares.
The main product of the our farm are wheat, barley, sunflowers, and legumes.
Besides our olive grove produces extra-vergin olive oil, that our guests can taste and buy.
Thanks to its central position, Rustichino Country House is the best destination for those who love the quiet of the countryside and at the same time visit the most important artistic town and medieval village of Umbria, such as Perugia, Spoleto, Foligno,Todi, Orvieto, Montefalco, Bevagna, Spello, Gubbio, Norcia, Terni, Narni, Amelia.