The Archaeological Museum of Montecchio situated in the center of village, collected the materials coming from Villa Rufione and other archeological site from the territory. There are also an Iscrizione and a dolio unearthed in 1925, exposes numerous fragments of frescoes of III and IV sec. Pompeian style , painted walls, a sampling of marble ( “Cipollino”, African “Pavonazzetto” , antique yellow … ) , infrastructure elements , mosaic fragments , ceramics dated between the late first century BC to A.D. IV sec. , amphorae , bronze fragments , bevelled and hand-blown glass , coins issued by Augustus , Tiberius , Domitian , and other under restoration . Also in restoration they are other artifacts and soon will be on display .