- AMONG OLIVE TREES THOUSAND YEARS OLD AND BENEDICTINE ABBEYS – 10.5 km – Distance covered by car , on foot and on mountain bike 190 vertical meters – Trekking – Difficulty: E (buy a water before departure ) the length is one-way .
- WALKING THROUGH CASTLES … BETWEEN HISTORY AND LEGEND – 7.8 km distance traveled by car , on foot and on mountain bike – 200 meters of elevation gain – Trekking – Difficulty: E – (buy a water before departure ) the length is one-way .
- ART AND FAITH: A PATH OF SPIRITUALITY IN M. MARTANI AREA – 9 km distance traveled by car , on foot and on mountain bike – 280 meters of altitude difference – Trekking – Difficulty: E – (buy a water before departure )
- THE LANDSCAPE IN A TASTE: FROM THE EARTH TO THE TABLE – 13 km distance traveled by car or bicycle (all asphalt) – 300 meters of altitude difference
- ARCHEO-JURNEY BETWEEN SACRED AND PROFANE ALONG THE FLAMINIA VETUS – 14 km – Distance covered by car or bike – 320 meters of altitude difference
- STRADA DEL SAGRANTINO
- MONUMENTAL TREES – 10.6 km with 400 vertical meters (one way ) – traveled by MTB or Trekking – Difficulty EE (buy a water before departure )
- MARTANI TREKKING – 25.5 km with 900 meters of altitude difference – Walkable on horseback or mountain bike – Difficulty EE (buy a water before departure )
- HERBS – only HIKING – two routes : 5,2 km, B 2.75 km – Difficulty EE (buy a water before departure ) – altitude 200 meters
- IMMORTAL OLIVES
- CASTLES OF THE TERRITORY
CAI scale of the difficulties
T = Tourist
Itineraries that develop on roads or easy paths, are fairly short distances, evident and reported that no particular orientation problems. They are trips that do not require particular experience or physical preparation.
E = hikers
Routes that are turning almost always on trails or on passing tracks in varied terrain (pastures, detritus, stony), usually with reports. Require a sense of orientation, as well as some experience and knowledge of mountainous territory, training to walk, as well as appropriate footwear and equipment. Normally the hiking is between 500 and 1000m
EE = expert hikers
Routes not always reported and that require a good ability to move about the various mountain terrain. They can be paths or even faint traces that meander on difficult terrain or steep, with steep slopes and slippery scree and snowfields short surmountable without the use of mountaineering equipment.It need good mountain experience, foot firmly and in good physical condition. It is also necessary to have an equipment and appropriate equipment, in addition to a good sense of direction.